Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What To Wear To A Sorority Initiation Sorority Initiation Question?

Sorority initiation question? - what to wear to a sorority initiation

I joined a fraternity, and I have to pass a test launch completely stopped. Which of the fraternity brothers have planned for me, of course, embarrassing and shameful. You want to go and at one of our local private beaches, sun-organized access rights. They bought a G-string bathing suit me and if this were not bad enough, he also has a little twist to the opening, in which I said, it is also a plug in my rectal suit. I am very ashamed to do, but I want to be a full-pledged. You think I should I do?. If only for an hour in a fairly secluded beach.

4 comments:

Christin... said...

Hazing does not happen in the opening. It might happen, but it would certainly not have time. So if this is really what I doubt you're in a bad guild. Hazing laws are strong enough, and it would be stupid of A. informed in advance, and as something in the middle of the day in public.

Buck Futter said...

This is not how it works ... There is no test initiation are involved in full. " If you are really taken in a brotherhood, you know. Although hazing as it happens, I would not say that early girls. The preliminary competition will happen, but not so.

That-Dud... said...

It really depends on their self esteem. I will be honest and say if I saw someone do it, I lose a lot of respect for them and excited.

Funnyman P said...

DO IT

But with the G-string

Post a Comment