Monday, December 28, 2009

Florida Eviction Notice Form How Do I Go About Removing My Ex-boyfriend From My House?

How do I go about removing my ex-boyfriend from my house? - florida eviction notice form

The courts are only forms of identification for non-payment of the refused to leave. I go crazy with it in my house and I do not know what else to do. Florida sucks .... There is no kind of protection for owners in situations like this. Please someone help me!


Post a Comment