Sunday, December 20, 2009

Getting Pregnant On The Mini Pill Has Anyone Continued To Get Periods When They Fell Pregnant On The Mini Pill?

Has anyone continued to get periods when they fell pregnant on the mini pill? - getting pregnant on the mini pill

On the mini-pill for continuous periods. She took care of the pill, but was very ill and was recently with stomach bugs. Just wondering if anyone has further periods, but found later, when they were pregnant at the mini-pill. I only ask that you have severe cramps and chest, and lately my next period is not yet due. Thanks

2 comments:

lilangel... said...

Well, I was with my first child at Ortho tricyclen Lo and I took pills for 3 weeks after my pregnancy bc I do not know. With this pregnancy I was tricycling sounds all times and only 3 months instead of every month. I Prego in it and take it for the first 10 weeks, until I discovered that she was pregnant. The doctors told me it would be a good thing and not to harm the child. To answer your question, but did not have a specific period in a tablet, if I'm pregnant, it can be different for you or someone else. CNA, take a test, I have 5 days before the expiration of the waiting period if they are worried, however, breast tenderness and cramps are also a sign next time, for most people. Hope this helps and good luck!

panda110... said...

what

Post a Comment