Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things To Sign In A Wedding Card 50th Wedding Anniversary Need Suggestions?

50th wedding anniversary need suggestions? - things to sign in a wedding card

My parents anniversery 50 which is in May, but come to us in April, I would take a 4 / 25 on Tuesday for my church family, my parents, sister and brother, who newleweds needs.

I have a cake to my parents' surprise and a card with a $ 50 restaurant voucher of your choice. So I will my church to sign a card for them.

My question is that the fun and creative things I do to my parents that I have a limited budget can pay for my honor? Suggestions? I also snacks and desserts as well:)

1 comments:

Lesly S said...

Make a "roast" for your parents! I'm sure you've presented a lot of friends / family. People will remember something funny that everyone has. We have done this for my parents and it was absolutely a blast and still talk ... 4 years later!

Have fun:)

Post a Comment