Friday, January 29, 2010

Pokemon Curtains Looking For Pokemon Or Bakugan Fabric For Sewing Projects?

Looking for Pokemon or Bakugan Fabric for sewing projects? - pokemon curtains

Hello,
I have two children (a 9-year-old boy and a girl, 7 years), which really in Pokemon and Bakugan. As you grew up and went through different phases, I always found the material, the character that they are "in" at the time and made sheets, blankets, curtains, clothing, etc. match for them. Well, now they are both Pokémon and my son also loves Bakugan. However, I can not find the matter with one of the characters involved. I live in Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati Ohio area and have all the fabric stores I imagine can be visited (local). Does anybody know where I can buy online or substance Pokemon Bakugan? I would be able to buy more than one meter. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment